By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

Am I required to have a meal plan?

All students living in campus housing, with the exception of Sutton Place, are required to have a meal plan.   You will be automatically assigned a meal plan each semester according to where you live.  This plan is preloaded on your R-Card and becomes active on move in day.

Why are residential students required to have a meal plan?

The dining plan helps students make a successful and healthy transition from living at home, builds a sense of community, and helps with the socialization process as well.

What if I have special dietary requirements?

Specialty foods can be arranged based on dietary needs and requests.  To discuss any nutritional needs, please contact Rollins College Disability Services at (407) 975-6463. You can schedule a session to create a dietary plan that works for you. To meet the special dietary needs of our students, several of our locations offer gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options.

Where can I use my meal plan?  

You can use your meal plan at all dining locations, including the C-Store.  Our flexible, declining balance, all access and a-la-carte dining plan allows you to frequent our dining facilities as often as you choose, at your convenience.

What are the hours of operation during holidays or other special events?

The hours will vary for each operation during special periods.  Check the Hours of Operation section of this website for up to date information.

How can I voice my suggestions and give feedback to Dining Services directly?  

Use the feedback portion of this website, attend the Food Service Committee meetings or contact Dining Services at (407) 646-2671.

What if I run out of meal plan funds? 

Our meal plan allocation represents approximately 12-14 average meals a week.  Students who eat more frequently on campus or purchase larger quantities of food may add funds to their Tar Buc$ account at any time.  A budget chart reflecting the funds you should have each week if you want your plan to last until the last day of finals is available at each dining location as a reference.

What happens if I don’t use up the entire meal plan by the end of the semester? 

Meal plan funds will transfer from Fall to Spring semester.  Unused meal plan funds will be forfeited at the end of the year.  However, students are allowed to transfer (sell) their meal plan funds to other students beginning three weeks prior to the start of Spring Term final exams.

How come the amount I pay for my meal plan does not equal the amount received on my R-Card?

The difference between the amounts is the overhead charge associated with the College’s cost of providing the facilities and equipment for dining service operations.

Where can I find nutritional values?

In This Section
Important Info

Lost or Stolen R-Card
If you believe that your R-Card has been lost or stolen, IMMEDIATELY notify the R-Card Office at (407) 646-1564. Your R-Card will be suspended, preventing unauthorized usage.

Dietary Needs
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Rollins College Disability Services at (407) 975-6463.


  • 2017-2018  Coming Soon
  • 2017 - 2018 Coming Soon

Purchase your Meal Plan

Rollins College | Dining Services | 1000 Holt Avenue | Winter Park, FL 32789 | tel. (407) 646-2671 | Contact Us